Winery Khareba is a company oriented on creating high quality product preserving unique vine varieties and traditional methods of winemaking culture.
In different regions of viticulture-winemaking the company owns over 1500 hectares of vineyard Vineyard area where Georgian and European grape varieties are cultivated. The collection vineyard is especially noteworthy among them, which unites more than 300 endemic Georgian vine varieties. 75% of vineyards of Khareba Winery are located in Eastern Georgia, in particular - Kakheti region, while the remaining 25% are cultivated in Western Georgia - Imereti, Racha-Lechkhumi and Samegrelo.
Winery Khareba promotes the cultivation and development of such rare Georgian varieties in western Georgia as Krakhuna, Tsolikouri, Tsitska, Aladasturi, Otskhanuri Sapere. It should be noted that European vine varieties are also cultivated in Imereti: Riesling, Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Aligote, Muscat, Pinot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot.
Nowadays, the company wine varieties cover up to 10 premium wines, 7 appellations of origin, 10 Qvevri wines, more than 15 vine varieties and 5 types of basic wines. Khareba Winery also produces sparkling wine, wine brandy, chacha and grape seed oil. In total, the company produces more than 50 types of products from up to 30 varieties of vines.
The company is represented with the latest European technology equipped wineries in Terjola and Kvareli. It is in these modern cellars that the highest quality product is made with European technology as well as Qvevri method and oak barrels aging method.